Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Well, to all my non-existent readers out there, I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts. Mostly due to procrastination,and lack of time. I will also be posting my latest essays. Basically, in the last few months, I studied hard for my exams, and scored well in most of them. I went to Frolic subsequently after, and had a blast. That will be a separate post right after this. Currently I am in Moraga, for my Christmas holiday. I went skiing twice, and enjoyed most of it. That will be another post as well. Finally, my Christmas presents. This year, I obtained a lot of great presents. Firstly, a Fujifilm HS10 digital Single-Lens Reflex, basically a digital camera. It came with a bag, and the camera sports a 30X zoom. Also, I received really high quality, noise cancelling headphones. AblePlanet, True Fidelity Headphones. I also got some great books, and other things as well. Well, that's it for my Christmas post, and I will be writing about my ski trip and Frolic right after this.

No comments: