Tuesday, June 13, 2017

What's Next

It's been a while since I've posted a life update, but seeing as most of my readers come from social media, most already know what I'm up to!  For those who don't, well consider yourself now informed.  This past year, I graduated Occidental College in Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Diplomacy & World Affairs (International Relations) as well as Theater.  I also minored in Economics at the same time.  I will be attending Tufts University in September for my Masters of Arts in Teaching in Social Studies.  As of June, I am working at Culver Academy, a boarding school in Culver, Indiana for the summer, as one of their Theater Instructors and Staff.

One of the things that is important to note specifically for my blog, is that as I am no longer in LA, I won't be completing the Ramen Reviews as I intended.  I still have one more review in my backlog of Tsujita Ramen, but other than that, I have basically began writing reviews about none LA places.  That being said, please contact me if you would like a recommendation of LA restaurants.  I'm still quite knowledgeable, and my blog only reflects a small fraction of the restaurants that I have visited in LA.  I look forward to updating you all on my experience at Culver as well as any further details I may have about my journey.  Until then, look out for my backlogged reviews of various places.


No comments: