Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Brief Blog Retrospective

Last year, I revitalized my blog to what it was designed to be.  A reviews site with pieces written from my own personal experience.  Since restarting it in March, I've had a lot of fun visiting, eating and writing about different places in LA.  I am excited to continue this blog into the new year with more posts about different places to eat.  I also can't wait to finish my series on "The Best Ramen Bowls in LA" as it has taken me across different neighborhoods eating some amazing bowls.  Finally, I also want to begin adding more reviews in other things, such as books and movies.  I recently read Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult and it was one of the best things I've read this year.  Look out for something in that area fairly soon.  Thank you so much to my readers who support me and who invite me to have great food.

No comments: