Sunday, March 6, 2016

I'm not dead!

To my non-existent readers, I want to say: "I'm not dead!" At least not yet, but that's a different story. Anyhow, it's been a while since I've blogged and I find myself wanting to write more, except not just life stuff or essays that I've written. I want to get back to the roots of this blog. "The Critic Says". It's been a while since I've written a critique of anything and I want to have a go at it once more. So as of right now, I hope to release two new reviews very soon. One of this book series that I fell in love as soon as I first started reading it: Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas. The other being a good review of a food truck that I will try out in the near future. 

Despite my lack of presence on my blog, I have written some food reviews in Yelp which I will also link in the near future. Anyhow, that's it for tonight, but stay tuned. 

No comments: