Thursday, March 21, 2013

EVERYONE HATES ME AT THIMUN!!!


So, in reality, everyone doesn’t hate me, but in my committee, which focus is on Sustainable Energy, just doesn’t like OPEC, because of the Oil.  Like seriously, it took so much work to find 15 people to sign my resolution because everyone wanted to be helping the globe with sustainable energy, but nonetheless, it’s done and I am main submitting a resolution!!! It however will be a resolution that everyone will probably just kill.
So moral of the story, don’t be the hated guy in the conference, makes life sooo much harder.
In other news, I ate herring with stroopwaffels (Sweet and Savory, great combo) which was pretty awesome.  It’s like sardines with caramel soft cookies.  But yeah.
IMG_0160
I was so hungry at dinner (cause our food was forgotten), I ate herring with stroopwaffel.


No comments: