Sunday, June 17, 2012

Payphone by Maroon 5 (Summer Days)

This post will be about my summer.  The title post is in reference to the song that is currently stuck in my head.  

So, this summer, I will be working at our Moraga Country Club coaching tennis to 9 and unders. I will be earning 12$ an hour.  Coaching tennis is no different than coaching swimzone.  Basically I have to maintain discipline while making sure that the students are actually learning and having fun.  Similar to swimzone I do have some favorite students.  However, unlike swimzone, instead of coaching just 5 kids for 45 minutes, its 5-6 kids for 15 minutes with 4 rotations.  Basically each group is an hour each where I coach 5-6 kids for 15 minutes before we rotate.  During the summer, there are apparently 200+ kids in the development program.  Hopefully, I will earn enough money to buy myself a Canon 600D EOS with an extra zoom lense. That's my goal. 

Also, during the summer I will be attempting something totally against my whole personality and way of life.  I will begin attempting daily exercise by running every morning.  I have already ran for at least a week now, and I hope I can continue and become healthier by the end of the summer.

That's all for now.  See you all soon!

No comments: