Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cultural Convention 2012

Wow, I completely forgot about my work during Cultural Convention.  While, I did not play an instrument or help out as Tri-M, I still participated, and played an integral part of helping with Cultural Convention.  After being asked by Ms. Cutler, I organized a team of photographers to document the IASAS Cultural Convention Music at Taipei American School.  My team, which comprised of myself, Ariel Chou, Alexandria Yao, and Vivian Chou.  We as a group, took thousands and thousands of pictures that were uploaded for everyone to see.  I believe, that we covered every musical delegate at least twice.  There were so many pictures.

One of things I was really proud of, was my idea of setting up projectors.  On the second day, I realized that many of the students had no idea where the photos were going.  So after consulting with Mr. Gray and Ms. Cutler, I quickly organized a couple of laptops and projectors, and quickly set them up in the hallways and the Coach's lounge.  The photos were then viewed by many people.

In the end, I was very happy with my accomplishments.  My contributions were well known by everyone.  I was very pleased with the service I had put in.  As a result, I have become the IASAS Photography Coordinator for our club next year, Photo Ops.

No comments: