Monday, June 7, 2010

Time of Your Life

Wow....its been a fun few days.
Thursday:
When we were supposed to celebrate the end of exams, by going to paintball at 147.  However, due to the bad weather, it was postponed to Sunday, meanwhile Young, Alex, Paulina, Daniel, Emily, Pelix, and I met at Ginnie's house.  There we spent the whole afternoon, gaming and watching movies.  We played Brawl, and then tried to watch John Tucker Must Die, however the PS3 sound wouldn't work.  Alex and I spent a whole hour just trying to get it work. Finally, Alex and I gave up, and we watched the movie with subtitles.
Friday:
On Friday, I celebrated my 15th birthday, by going to the waterpark.  I invited 20 people this year, and all of them came.  People that came include: Me, Kendra, Young, Paulina, Alex, Ginnie, Jinnie, Sarah W, Sarah K, Sarah Y, Tasha, Pelix, Kevin, Lydia, Ann, Hannah, Iris, Emily, David, Sydney, and Yuka.  We went by 3 taxis, and one car.  There, we spent half the day having a blast.  I tried to hang out with everyone, but I mainly stuck with Ginnie and Emily, towards the end.  We three went on the UFO many times, while also testing other guys to see if we could get a faster ride.  We were the best combo ever, and I became a pimp. LOL.  In the end, Pelix was one of the better ones.  We did the lazy river, which involved Pelix and I, massaging Emily and Ginnie. Finally, when we were all tired and cold, we split  up, with most of the girls going to Tasha's house, while some of us went to Young's.  We had dinner, and went home.
Sunday:
On Sunday...We finally went paintballing....while it wasn't as awesome as the last few days, it was very exhilarating.  I got shot a couple times, and nearly got pegged by my own teammates too.  Anywaiz...it was very fun...and it was very awesome.  I wish that these few days would have continued....SIGH..well leaving for Cali tomorrow, so should be fun.

1 comment:

ginniee said...

Hahaha omgsh it was so fun! I totally agree with you xD!
Your birthday was a SUCCESS. It was so fun!! Actually, I can't say it was a success.. cause many of them were shivering like crazy - david and YOUNG (blue lips)! HAHAHA so funny. But anyways. Definitely the best combo ever!
Can't wait till the next hang out :)!!