Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sink or Swim...

Finally, Wednesday is nearly here.  I always find Swim Zone, the most relaxing part of my week, even though I have to take care of screaming little kids.   Swimming, and teaching my two favorite things put into one....SIGH!...Anywayz...i can't believe I have to fill out the stupid booklet.  I mean, teacher shouldn't have to stick to a study plan, or lesson plan.  Teachers should have a goal in mind, but an open mind to create activities.  Each class has different strengths and weaknesses, by planning ahead, this restricts the freedom of the students.  For example, teachers may need to change their lessons, because of one student.

Well that's about it for today...and i really need to finish that review.... 

1 comment:

FungYeh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.